In partnership with the National Gallery of Art, we celebrate spring with music that inspired Degas and inspires today. FULL PROGRAM LISTING: MOLTER – Trumpet Concerto No.1 in D major…
- Sat, May 17, 2014 @ 8:00 pm
The Metropolitan Chorus joins us for works that seek to change the world. – – – Our Sunday, March 30th concert will be held at Vienna Presbyterian Church, located at…
- Sat, March 29, 2014 @ 8:00 pm
- Sun, March 30, 2014 @ 3:00 pm
Emil de Cou, guest conductor, and Sarah Chang, violin, mark their ASO debuts with a mesmerizing program of composers who became the voice of their generation. SARAH CHANG, violin Sarah…
- Sat, November 16, 2013 @ 8:00 pm
- Sun, November 17, 2013 @ 3:00 pm
Be there as we open our 70th Season featuring influential works of visionary composers.
- Sat, October 5, 2013 @ 8:00 pm
The ASO rounds out its 2012-2013 Season with Stravinsky’s enchanting Rite of Spring and Rimsky-Korsakov’s spellbinding Scheherazade.
- Sat, May 18, 2013 @ 8:00 pm
Saturday, April 20 and Sunday, April 21st! Elizabeth Pitcairn, owner of the mysterious red violin, joins the ASO on Prokofiev’s Violin Concerto No. 1.
- Sun, April 21, 2013 @ 3:00 pm